1. Any organization desiring membership into Piedmont Youth Football and Cheer League
(PYFCL ) must apply for membership no later than February 1st of the current year
2. The applicant must submit a letter of intent on their club stationary. Letter should include:
- Reason for applying to PYFCL
- Number of kids in program
- Divisions anticipated to fill for current season
- Contact information for association leadership
3. All applicants must be a non-profit organization or city chartered by their respective
state,in good standing. The applicant must show proof of said status.
4. Applying Association will attend a PYFCL board meeting to present their application and answer questions from board
5. A non-refundable application fee in the amount of $150.00 is required from all new
applicants. If the applicant is approved as a New Member, the $150.00 will be applied
toward their league fees.
Once the application is reviewed and approved by the Vision Committee a time will be set for the applying organization to present to PYFCL for admission into the League.
Please submit any questions, comments or letters of intent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 PYFCL ALL RIGHTS RESERVED